Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013


Hey everybody.

I'm so exited to announce, that the first book "Tufties- good manners for little kids"  is ready for being published. This is first out of five books that there are in the series.
At that moment we are still thinking if it would be best to publish them by ourselves or to find a publishing house to do that for us. For printing we already have some offers from local printing companies, but are more expensive than some printing companies from China, while their offers are about 30 – 50 % lower. We have to calculate shipping costs and then decide what to do.

 The second book is already making . It is really exciting to work on this project about manners for kids as I have little kids right the right age to practice manners with them.

And so I can see if books and stories in them really work.

 Well, back to the drawing table :) Have a nice weekend and stay tuned. And if you like what I am doing and if you like my art, please join me on this blog. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment